The Pasta Grannies cookbook & ingredients set is the perfect starter kit for anyone who loves classic Italian cooking.
The Pasta Grannies cookbook includes over 80 easy and accessible recipes from all over Italy. You will be transported into the very heart of the Italian home to learn how to make great-tasting Italian food, from pici to ravioli.
The Pasta Grannies cookbook & ingredients set includes:
- Pasta Grannies: The Secrets of Italy's Best Home Cooks
- Italian 00 Flour - Italian 00 flour is finely milled from the whitest part of the grain.
- Durum Semolina - Traditionally used for making dried pasta. This durum semolina is rimacinata, or 're-milled' to give an ultra-fine texture.
- Casa Marrazzo DOP San Marzano Peeled Tomatoes with Basil 400g - Sweet Italian tomatoes for making a rich and fragrant sauce.
- Frantoio Muraglia Extra Virgin Olive Oil Rainbow Tin 250ml - Made from cold-pressed Coratina olives, a variety native to the Apulia region of Italy.
- Tapered Rolling Pin 50cm - This Italian tapered rolling pin, also known as a biconical rolling pin, is the traditional tool for rolling out sheets of hand-made pasta.
- Sous Chef Sack
Please note that due to stock availability the products included may occasionally differ from the photograph, however the list above is kept up to date. For individual product ingredients and allergens please check packets on delivery.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.