All the kit you need to get started with hot and cold smoking - in a slightly bigger size. Just add meat and coals! This kit is perfect if you want to cook for even more people, or smoke many sides of salmon for an event or big party, or just want to cook lots of racks of ribs.
The ProQ Excel Elite 3in1 smoker hot smokes food - which mean they cook food as well as flavouring with smoke. This is the ultimate in low 'n' slow outdoor cooking, making an American BBQ of slow cooked ribs or pulled pork. Cold smoking doesn't cook your food but it does bring beautiful flavours, and if smoked for long enough will also help preserve it.
When you're cold smoking, the Excel Elite will transform into a cold smoking chamber, for the ProQ artisan cold smoke generator. Hang whole sides of salmon, whole pork bellies for bacon, cheeses or even nuts.
- The ProQ Excel 20 Elite 3in1 BBQ Smoker: top of the range BBQ hot smokers. The best way to get hot smoky American BBQ flavours by hot-smoking everything from brisket to ribs, pulled pork to a whole turkey
- BBQ Chimney Starter: the fastest way to ignite your BBQ
- ProQ Artisan Cold Smoke Generator: a larger version of the ProQ cold smoke generator. Just place this in the base of your proQ Excel, to turn the BBQ into a cold smoking chamber! The smoke generator will make hours of aromatic smoke – cold smoke whole sides of salmon, bacon, cheeses
- Apple & hickory wood chips for hot smoking: apple wood for gentler flavours, and hickory for intense Kansas City and Memphis BBQ
- Extra fine maple & oak wood chips for cold smoking: oak is the classic all round smoking wood in the UK, and maple gives added sweetness - we love it with bacon or salmon!
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.