The ProQ Excel 20 has been updated with even more features, to make the ultimate hot smoker, the ProQ Excel 20 Elite 3in1 BBQ Smoker.
The ProQ Excel 20 Elite BBQ smoker is a top of the range BBQ hot smoker, and the largest smoker we stock. The hot smoker is porcelain coated, and made from 1mm thick steel so it's built to last - that's why BBQ teams around the world choose the Excel 20 for their competitions.
The Excel Elite is a 3 in 1 BBQ which means you can grill, roast or smoke food - and bring classic smoky American BBQ flavours to everything from brisket to ribs, pulled pork, or even a Thanksgiving turkey. The smoker is well-made and easy to use. Each compartment clips together, providing great stability. With a 65lb cooking capacity, it’s also a great way to cater for big numbers – or cooking many different cuts at once.
New Features in the Excel Elite
- Silicon probe thermometer eyelets fitted at each cooking level, to fit different sizes of probe thermometer
- The side handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, making it easy to move and carry
- Stainless steel replaces the chrome plated grilling grates, handles screws and fittings
Plus of course all the original features from the ProQ Excel
- Made from porcelain coated 1mm thick steel, for great heat control
- Grill, roast or smoke food, you decide
- 5 fish or meat hangers are included
- 65lb cooking capacity (cook up to 8 whole chickens at a time)
- Accurate temperature gauge
- 2 doors allow easy access for topping up water, or checking food as it cooks
- Modular design... increase capacity easily by adding an extra "stacker"
- Use just the lid and base as a portable "kettle" BBQ, great for the beach
- 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control
- 120cm x 50cm (diameter). Grill diameter 48cm.
- 24Kg, net weight 21kg
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||Temporarily suspended|
|Parcelforce Age-Verified ?||Suspended due to COVID-19|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.