The Mini RayTemp infrared thermometer makes taking a temperature reading as easy as point and click.
Aim the infrared sensor at any surface and pull the trigger, and the easy read LCD screen will display the temperature. Use in the kitchen to check the temperature of a stovetop, pans – even check the surface temperature of food on plates or in dishes.
The Mini RayTemp thermometer has a backlit display that automatically turns off after 10 seconds to save battery. The thermometer has a 12:1 optic ratio (target distance : diameter), so even from a distance you can get an accurate reading of a small area.
Specification: Mini RayTemp Infrared Thermometer
- Range: -50 to 330°C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F
- Accuracy - infrared: ±2°C (0 to 330°C) otherwise ±4°C or ±4 % whichever is greater
- Field of view: target ratio 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95 fixed
- Battery: 9 volt PP3 alkaline (included)
- Battery life: 80 hours continuous use
- Display: custom LCD
- Backlight: Yes
- Dimensions: 36 x 88 x 131mm
- Weight: 143 grams
- Case material: ABS plastic
- Guarantee: one year
- Measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|