Enjoy Kikusui junmai ginjo sake chilled with a meal. This light, elegant sake is a great introduction to sake for white wine lovers, while sake fans will appreciate the crisp, refined taste of a junmai ginjo. Medium dry with an aroma of fresh melons, and a medium body with mandarin notes – enjoy with white meat and fish dishes as a refreshing accompaniment.
Sake Style: Junmai Daiginjo
- Rice: Koshihikari, milled down to 55%
- Character: crisp, medium dry
- Drinking temperature: chilled
- Food pairing suggestion: white meat, fish, seafood
- Brewery: Kikusui Shuzo, Niigata Prefecture
Ingredients: water, rice, malted rice.
15% ABV. Only available for purchase by over 18s.
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|