The Adventure Chef 6 piece knife and cutlery set from Messermeister is an essential for every outdoor chef. It provides all the tools to prepare and cook the ultimate feasts in the wild and on the go, from start to finish. From gutting and scaling freshly caught fish, chopping vegetable skewers for BBQs on the beach to preparing campfire meals for the ultimate smokey flavours.
The Adventure Chef Range has been designed in collaboration with chef Adam Glick, taking inspiration from his outdoor cooking adventures and explorations. The collection provides all the essentials for the travelling cook - compact and versatile tools that are durable with quality performance. Whether it's fishing, campsite cooking, or a beach BBQ - enjoy food outdoors effortlessly with these full-size, foldable knives.
All the knives in the set are made of Messermeister premium quality 1.4116 German stainless steel stainless for sharp, durable blades to withstand any outdoor conditions. These premium quality knives have silken edges polished at a 15 degree angle.
This six piece set contains:
- A 16cm chef’s knife - a great multi-purpose knife for all types of meat and vegetable preparation.
- A 16cm flexible filleting knife - fillet fish with ease with this flexible blade, design to bend to the curves and nooks of fish bones for the maximum yield and a precise cut
- A folding fork knife and spoon - a cutlery trio all in one hand for whichever need you require. Or separate all three to enjoy your freshly cooked food straight away.
- A folding paring knife and peeler duo utensil
- Folding TPE Cutting Board - made of TPE thermoplastic, the chopping board unfolds to a large surface area of 27.3cmx24cm and a 0.6cm thickness. It is temperature resistant to a cold and cold range form -20C to 120C, for a surface that caters for any demands of outdoor cooking. It also had a beautiful faux wood look to match the refined and sleek finish of the Adventure Chef knives.
- Waxed Canvas Adventure Chef Case - an easy-to-clean and durable zipped case which has pockets for the knife and board, as well as an additional knife pocket and 2 secure elastic bands for smaller folding utensils.
This knife is not dishwasher safe. Hand wash in warm water and avoid cleaners containing citrus and beach to protect the delicate wood. We advise you regularly oil the wood handle with food safe mineral or grapeseed oil to prevent splitting and protect the wooden finish.
Messermeister have been producing the highest quality steel knives since their foundation by Bernard Dressler in 1981. The words ‘Messer’ meaning knife and ‘meister‘ meaning master not only root the brand in their German heritage, but are indicative of the premium, hand-crafted blades they have been producing for decades. Now a female-owned company, Messermister continues to make quality and sustainably-sourced knives that are loved by professional chefs and home cooks alike.
All Messermeister knives come with a ‘Knife For Life’ guarantee - reliable kitchenware that will really last for a lifetime.
|£4.50 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Express ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £100
|DPD Signature Required ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Saturday or Sunday ?
|£9 or FREE for orders over £150