We've hand picked pots and pans from beautiful British designs. Cast iron Crane Cookware is then made in France, and lighter-weight spun iron Netherton Foundry in Shropshire. Both brands work with induction, and – most importantly – develop a beautiful non-stick patina with age.
From France we also have professional kitchen favourites, De Buyer. Their cast iron and stainless steel pans are not only elegant, but also highly functional and long-lasting. Every pan is compatible with induction - even the stainless steel ones. There's even an induction-compatible conical wok in De Buyer's natural beeswax-coated Mineral B range.
From around the world, there are authentic Spanish paella pans, Japanese tamagoyaki pans for egg rolls, and a classic carbon steel Chinese wok. Netherton Foundry also make a stunning tagine for cooking Moroccan-inspired feasts.
Pots and Pans Cupboard Essentials
Make sure your kitchen is equipped with the best pans and pots that you need. With a range of sizes and uses. In general, these are the 5 pans that should cover most essential kitchen tasks.
- Small saucepan: for boiling eggs, making sauces and melting sugar
- Larger saucepan: for cooking pasta, rice, noodles and potatoes
- Frying pan: for searing meat and fish, fritters, pancakes, omelettes etc
- Casserole pan: for slow-cooking meat and veg in the oven
- Roasting tray: for oven cooked meat, fish and baking
However, you might also like to include a wok, griddle pan, pasta draining pan, paella pan or tagine depending on the recipes you enjoy cooking.