The greatest variety of ramen recipes you’ll find in a book published outside Japan, with all the ingredients you need to get started. With over three litres of soy sauce, rice vinegar, mirin, sake, and sesame oil, this set is for those passionate about Japanese food, and who plan to give the recipes a proper try. The ingredients are from brands you’d find in a ramen bar in Japan – or indeed in the kitchens at Bone Daddies.
Although we try to make the shelf life as long as possible, with the travel times from Japan, a couple of the products may have as little as two months remaining. However, this won't be a problem if you start cooking when you receive the kit; instead it's just a great reason not to forget about it at the back of the cupboard!
Depending on availability, brands and packaging may differ from those in the photographs.
- Japanese Maruhon Pure Sesame Oil
- Korean Red Pepper Powder (Gochugaru) 227g
- Mirin 400ml
- Mizkan Rice Vinegar
- Katsuo Bushi Bonito Flakes 40g
- Ozeki Junmai Sake
- Hime Chuka Soba Ramen Noodles
- Kombu For Dashi
- Kikkoman Usukuchi Shoyu - Light Soy Sauce 500ml
- Kikkoman Traditionally Brewed Marudaizu Shoyu Soy Sauce 1l
- Bone Daddies: The Cookbook
- Sous Chef Drawstring Bag
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|