Spruce up your storecupboards with Sous Chef’s tasting box. Each month you’ll receive a box delivered direct to your door, brimming with exciting and intriguing ingredients.
Our Monthly Food Subscription Box
- Discover flavours you haven’t tried before as well as moreish snacks and versatile staples.
- Each chef’s selection box is hand-picked with artisan ingredients, and changes every month to offer real variety in the kitchen.
- Expect anything from tonka beans to lemon-infused tagliatelle, cardamom jam to chipotle chilli paste.
- Every box includes the 'Sous Chef Tastemakers' booklet: a useful guide to the ingredients in your box, with recipe ideas, flavour pairings and the best seasonal produce to use with your delivery.
What's in each box?
We hand-pick the ingredients we’re most excited about each month - they could be new, they could be seasonal, or they could just be our favourite storecupboard staples.
There will always be a balance of sweet and savoury, ingredients you’ve heard of, unusual ingredients, plus, a secret weapon - that one product you’ll be using time-and-time again.
How our monthly subscription works
- Each box is picked, packed and delivered direct to your door.
- You'll be charged monthly, and can easily make changes to the delivery schedule in your account settings (for example skipping a box if you go on holiday)
- The product price includes standard delivery across most of the UK. You just pay £27.50 each month for the parcel to be delivered to your door.*
- When you get to the checkout page, you won't see the usual shipping charges (unless there are other items in your cart, or you live a little further afield).
- The tasting boxes are only available for UK delivery.
A monthly treat
Sign up to the subscription box, and join a community of adventurous cooks – all trying new ideas with exciting ingredients from around the world every month.
The Tastemaker booklet included in every box is packed with fun ideas for using your monthly ingredients, along with recipes, tips, seasonal pairings and quick meal planning ideas. Use the hashtag #souscheftastemaker to share your creations on Instagram.
Can I buy it as a gift?
Yes, of course! As well as the monthly delivery, you can choose one of the below for a fellow food-lover:
The boxes of treats will keep arriving to your chosen recipient for the duration of the subscription. They'll love it!
Allergens and dietary requirements
✔️ The box is suitable for vegetarians - the products sent will only include products without meat, fish, crustaceans or molluscs listed in the product ingredients (please note that product labelling may include a warning to say, for example, 'may contain anchovies' if the product is packed by a producer who also handles non-vegetarian products).
❌ Sadly the box is not suitable for vegans, or anyone with an allergy or food intolerance. Each product may contain the following allergens: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs, mustard, peanuts, sesame, soybeans, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, and tree nuts.
Check the individual product packaging on receipt for full product information.
If you're really keen to subscribe, but this box isn't suitable for you - please help us develop the next iteration by completing our quick survey here Sous Chef Tasting Box Feedback.
The products in the image are for illustration, and not necessarily the products you will receive. The exact products are a wonderful surprise each month.
* Postage is included for any areas covered by our Hermes economy delivery service (across most of the UK). Full delivery details are here.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.