The Edible Atlas Cookbook Set is the perfect gift for intrepid cooks and globetrotting foodies. We've paired Mina Holland's The Edible Atlas with 8 difficult-to-find ingredients so you can learn to recreate dishes from different global cuisines as soon as you receive it.
Weaving snippets of anecdote, history and literature in with recipes and words of wisdom from some of the world's most seasoned food experts - such as Yotam Ottolenghi, Jacob Kenedy, José Pizarro and Giorgio Locatelli - The Edible Atlas is as comfortable in the kitchen as it is at your bedside or in your rucksack.
- Mulato Chillies (Mexico) Discover Mexican sauces with a recipe for fruity one-chilli mole using mulato chillies.
- Saffron (Iran) Or try a traditional Iranian lamb stew with dried lime, aubergines and the distinctively dusky, honey-hay flavours of saffron.
- Korean Red Pepper Powder (Korea) Make your own kimchi with this distinctive pepper - smoky, fruity-sweet notes, with a hot kick.
- La Chinata Smoked Paprika (Spain) A must-have ingredient in Spanish food, this smoked paprika brings smoky warmth to the table.
- LGM Chilli Black Bean Sauce (China) Meanwhile the tongue-tingling spice of Sichuan cuisine comes into its own with a recipe for twice-cooked pork made using this umami-rich blend of chillies.
- Ras El Hanout (Morocco) This complex blend of hot-sweet spices introduces authentically Middle Eastern flavours to tagines and tabbouleh.
- Cajun Spice Blend (The Americas) For a taste of Louisianan America, use in gumbo or as rub for BBQ chicken or fish.
- Aleppo Pepper (Turkey) Pair this vibrant Turkish spice with kebabs and beef kofte.
- The Edible Atlas: Around the World in 39 Cuisines
- Sous Chef Drawstring Bag
Products may differ from the brands in photos depending on availability.
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|