The ramen ingredients set is a must-have for any Japanese ramen fan. We've hand-picked some authentic Japanese ingredients so you can make your best homemade ramen yet.
The full-colour ramen recipe booklet gives you a brief introduction to Japanese ramen. You'll have all the recipes at your fingertips to become a ramen expert at home! You'll read about:
- A brief introduction to different types of ramen
- A guide to making your own ramen noodles
- Four different ramen recipes - including miso ramen, clam shio ramen and a spicy vegetable ramen, which is great for vegans
- Mix-and-match recipes for broths, flavours and toppings to perfect your own unique ramen-making style
In your ramen ingredients set you'll find:
- Kadoya Japanese Pure Sesame Oil - drizzle over ramen just before serving for an intense nutty flavour with a hint of sweetness
Yutaka Cooking Sake 200ml
- Black Garlic Cloves - mellow, sweet garlic flavour with balsamic notes. Crush into a paste for marinades or blend into sauces.
- Toasted White Sesame Seeds 150g - simply scatter over a bowl of ramen to add a texture, or grind with coarse salt to make a nutty seasoning
- Asian Sesame Paste - dissolve in hot ramen broth for a creamier texture and nutty sesame flavour
- Shichimi Togarashi Spice Mix - shake straight over your ramen for a kick of heat, or make a hot sesame chilli oil
- Hinode Ryorishu Cooking Sake 500ml - add sweetness to broths, sauces and marinades. It helps to mellow out intensely salty flavours like soy, miso and katsuobushi.
- Kikkoman Traditionally Brewed Soy Sauce 1l - absolutely essential ramen making ingredient! Use to season broths and to make a lip-smacking chashu marinade for pork, chicken and eggs.
- Red Miso Paste 400g - add umami depth to vegetarian broths
- Silken Tofu - Firm - excellent for balancing out spicy broths & seasonings, as well being ideal in a vegan ramen
- Katsuo Bushi Bonito Flakes - blend with sea salt to make katsuobushi salt, an umami flavour-bomb of a seasoning
- Make Japanese ramen at home
- 11 hard-to-find ingredients
- From sesame oil to sake to soy sauce
- Complete with recipe booklet
- Hand-curated, makes a great gift
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.