The full-colour ramen recipe booklet gives you a brief introduction to Japanese ramen. You'll have all the recipes at your fingertips to become a ramen expert at home! You'll read about:
- A brief introduction to different types of ramen
- A guide to making your own ramen noodles
- Four different ramen recipes - including miso ramen, clam shio ramen and a spicy vegetable ramen, which is great for vegans
- Mix-and-match recipes for broths, flavours and toppings to perfect your own unique ramen-making style
In your ramen ingredients set you'll find:
- Pure Sesame Oil - drizzle over ramen just before serving for an intense nutty flavour with a hint of sweetness
- Hinode Ryorishu Cooking Sake - infuse subtle, sweet rice wine flavours into broths and sauces
- Black Garlic Cloves - mellow, sweet garlic flavour with balsamic notes. Crush into a paste for marinades or blend into sauces.
- Toasted White Sesame Seeds 150g - simply scatter over a bowl of ramen to add a texture, or grind with coarse salt to make a nutty seasoning
- Asian Sesame Paste - dissolve in hot ramen broth for a creamier texture and nutty sesame flavour
- Shichimi Togarashi Spice Mix - shake straight over your ramen for a kick of heat, or make a hot sesame chilli oil
- Japanese Mirin - add sweetness to broths, sauces and marinades. It helps to mellow out intensely salty flavours like soy, miso and katsuobushi.
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce 1l - absolutely essential ramen making ingredient! Use to season broths and to make a lip-smacking chashu marinade for pork, chicken and eggs.
- Red Miso Paste 400g - add umami depth to vegetarian broths
- Silken Tofu - Firm - excellent for balancing out spicy broths & seasonings, as well being ideal in a vegan ramen
- Katsuo Bushi Bonito Flakes - blend with sea salt to make katsuobushi salt, an umami flavour-bomb of a seasoning
Depending on availability, brands and packaging may differ from those in the photographs.
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|