Frying pan pizzas are a quick and efficient way of making wonderfully crisp, puffy-based pizzas at home. Here we've topped it with fiery 'nduja and peppery rocket leaves.
Ingredients for ’nduja pizza Serves: 1
- ¼ San Marzano tomato sauce recipe (see above)
- 20g ’nduja (5 small teaspoons)
- 50g mozzarella
- Handfuls of freshly washed rocket and basil to serve
Method for ’nduja pizza
- Make the pizza dough and tomato sauce following the instructions above.
- Stretch your pizza base into a circle and place onto a heated oven-safe frying pan. Spread over the tomato sauce, then add the ’nduja and torn mozzarella cheese.
- Cook under a searingly hot grill for 6-10 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the topping is bubbling.
- Once cooked, remove from under the grill. Top with rocket leaves and torn basil.
After a stage as a chef at a London Michelin-starred restaurant Nicola became obsessed with seeking the best flavours from around the world. She started Sous Chef in 2012, and is always sharing her knowledge of ingredients and writing recipes to showcase those products. Learning from the products, Sous Chef's suppliers and her travels, Nicola has written the majority of the recipes on the Sous Chef website, all of which are big on flavour.