The DeliVita wood fired pizza oven in hale grey lets you cook incredible pizza every night of the week! Each oven is hand made in Yorkshire, and weighs just 30kg. The bespoke heat-proof base means you can use it on any flat, sturdy surface. So choose where you cook, depending on where the sun is shining in your garden. It can even sit on the end of the table, so you can put the oven at the centre of your pizza party.
Not just a pizza oven, this wood-fired furnace is fantastic for cooking meat and fish, or even baking bread. Cooking with wood gives your food beautiful smoky flavour, which you simply can’t achieve in a conventional oven. Plus the searingly high temperatures (up to 500°C) mean pizzas cook in under 2 minutes – giving you light, aerated dough that’s full of flavour.
The DeliVita oven has a clay interior with a smart fibreglass case. The internal oven measures 54x50cm, giving you ample space for large pizzas, whole chickens, a loaf of bread or a joint of meat. This is an all-round tool, which combines traditional cooking methods with a sleek ultra modern design.
For outdoor use only.
- Insulated heat-proof oven base – use it on any flat, sturdy surface.
- Reaches cooking temperatures in just 25 minutes.
- Pizzas cook in 90 seconds once the oven is hot!
- Incredibly versatile – when you’re not cooking pizza, try meat, fish and veg.
- Completely waterproof shell.
- The oven is delivered with full personal service, and all packaging is removed for you.
Ordering – a premium service from Delivita
Once you place your pizza oven order, we will place you in DeliVita’s extremely safe hands! You will receive an email confirmation directly from them, confirming the lead time of your oven – usually 5 weeks. NB If your basket also includes other items we’ll send you a separate order confirmation for those, which won’t include the DeliVita oven.
- DeliVita will begin making your oven by hand.
- They will send you a photo of your oven being made, two weeks before delivery.
- A DeliVita team member will call you one week before the delivery to arrange a convenient time.
- Your pizza oven will arrive with two DeliVita team members, who will unload the oven for you and take away all packaging.
If you have any questions about your order in the meantime, please get in touch with our customer service team at email@example.com.
DeliVita ovens are designed to be fast, portable, stylish and social. The Italian family behind the brand has always been obsessive about great-quality wood-fired pizzas and flatbreads, but wanted an outdoor oven that was more adaptable than traditional brick ones. The portable DeliVita oven is designed to be at the heart of the party – and after enjoying your pizzas, use it to warm yourself as the sun goes down.
|EVRi Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)*|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.