With the Ottolenghi FLAVOUR cookbook and ingredients set you only need to add a few fresh ingredients to start making flavour-packed, veg-centric meals every day.
The three principles in Ottolenghi’s FLAVOUR book are process, pairing and produce, and how these factors can create flavour, while also delivering brand-new ingredient combinations. This veg-focussed book calls for a few specialist ingredients, paired with more everyday, fresh staples. With that in mind, we’ve hand-picked six hard-to-find ingredients that are essential in FLAVOUR, plus a nifty Sous Chef branded drawstring bag for taking with you to the shops!
The Ottolenghi FLAVOUR cookbook set includes:
- Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste: Complex chilli flavours and a rich spiciness
- Ancho Chillies: With fruity, sweet notes and mild levels of heat
- Dried Black Lime: For an intensely sour flavour and earthy hit of acidity
- White Miso: Adds a sweet, salty, savoury depth of flavour
- Aleppo Pepper - Pul Biber: These pepper flakes bring a medium heat to sauces and marinades
- Hibiscus Flowers: Floral, tart flavors and a bright pink hue
- Sous Chef Drawstring Gift Bag
- Ottolenghi FLAVOUR cookbook
Please note that due to stock availability the products included may occasionally differ from the photograph, however the list above is kept up to date. For individual product ingredients and allergens please check packets on delivery.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.