The Excalibur 4-tray dehydrator is perfect for home use.
Excalibur dehydrators are widely-acclaimed as the world's best dehydrators. Although most often found in commercial kitchens, Excalibur dehydrators are creeping into more and more domestic kitchens. They’re ideal for making anything from vegetable crisps to beef jerky. Perfect for healthy and nutritious eating such as the Paleo diet, the Atkins diet and 5:2 diet.
The Excalibur dehydrator also comes into its own when dealing with bumper crops – spare parsnips, potato, carrots, beetroot and kale can be turned into vegetable crisps; and raspberries, strawberries and redcurrants can be dehydrated and used for baking or granola. The Excalibur dehydrator is also perfect for making homemade fruit leathers, coconut flour and beef jerky.
- Includes the Excalibur dehydrator guide
- Dimensions 160(H)x 320(W)x 430(D)mm
- Dimensions - drying area (4x) 280mmx 280mm
- Dimensions - shelf size 4 trays and 4 mesh tray inserts
- Material Robust High Grade Polycarbonate
- Power Type 220W. 1A
- Supplier Model Number EXC-4400B
- Temperature Range 29°C - 68°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 year commercial warranty. 5 year domestic warranty
- Weight 6kg
- Model 4400B
To dry liquid products - for example fruit leathers - you might like the specially-designed, reusable Paraflexx sheets to line the trays. These keep liquid purees in one place
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|