This electric table-top hot pot is for cooking and serving traditional Chinese hot pot, steamboat, or Chinese fondue at the table. Chinese hot pot originated in Mongolia, Northern China, over 1,000 years ago, and is enjoyed across east Asia. The hot pot is classically served as a large bowl of broth at the centre of a table, often with two separate sections, one hot and spicy, and one mild and fragrant - easy with this table-top hot pot.
A Chinese hot pot table includes a platter of finely sliced raw vegetables, seafood and meat - dipped by diners into the shared broth or hot pot in the middle of table to cook, and then scooped out to eat.
This tabletop electric hotpot is for serving hot pot family style - for 6-8 diners. Includes:
- Removable easy-clean stainless steel bowl
- Divider to create two compartments for two flavours of soup - usually one mild and fragrant, and one hot and spicy.
- See through tempered glass lid
- Cool-touch handles and knob
- Easy controls - choose from 'hot' or 'warm'
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Overheating protection, with automatic cut out
- 220-24V 1600W, capacity 4.5l
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.