Ingredients Serves: 2
- Heat the cooking oil in a non stick pan over a medium heat. Fry the chicken strips for a few minutes until lightly coloured. Add the red onion and cook for a further five minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the onion is wilted.
- Meanwhile arrange the salad leaves, sliced tomato and orange on two serving plates.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the orange juice, soy sauce and chicken glace to the pan. Add a little water if there isn't much liquid, and stir.
- Spoon the chicken, onions and sauce over the salad leaves.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.