Ingredients Serves: 2
- Heat the cooking oil in a non stick pan over a medium heat. Fry the chicken strips for a few minutes until lightly coloured. Add the red onion and cook for a further five minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the onion is wilted.
- Meanwhile arrange the salad leaves, sliced tomato and orange on two serving plates.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the orange juice, soy sauce and chicken glace to the pan. Add a little water if there isn't much liquid, and stir.
- Spoon the chicken, onions and sauce over the salad leaves.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
After a stage as a chef at a London Michelin-starred restaurant Nicola became obsessed with seeking the best flavours from around the world. She started Sous Chef in 2012, and is always sharing her knowledge of ingredients and writing recipes to showcase those products. Learning from the products, Sous Chef's suppliers and her travels, Nicola has written the majority of the recipes on the Sous Chef website, all of which are big on flavour.