Essential Cuisine chicken glace adds fabulous depth of flavour to your dishes in seconds. The heavily reduced richly flavoured chicken stock is a magical storecupboard ingredient. Give your sauces and marinades tremendous richness and a great hit of flavour. The chicken glace has been developed by chefs for chefs.
You'll find many uses for the Essential Cuisine chicken glace:
- Dilute with water to use instead of chicken stock for a richer tasting broth: try in a hot thai spiced chicken and noodle broth with chilli and coriander.
- Add a teaspoon to risottos for extra umami
- Intensify flavours in salads: stir a little chicken glace into a Caesar dressing for a tasty chicken Caesar salad.
- Use in marinades for depth of flavour and richness: coat baked chicken wings with the chicken glace mixed with clear honey, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
- Brush the chicken glace onto chicken before grilling for a richly flavoured and deeply coloured glaze
|Standard - Hermes ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Age-Verified - Parcelforce ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express - DHL ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|By 12 - Parcelforce ?||£9.95|
|Saturday - Parcelforce ?||£9.95|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.