Pasta with pan-fried mushrooms and garlic is already a crowd-pleasing combination. Add in the sweet-savoury nutty flavours of Pariani hazelnut oil and you’ve got an irresistible meal that’s effortless in its execution.
Ingredients for 2 people
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy bottomed pan. When small bubbles appear around the edges of the butter, add the mushrooms and fry on a high heat for around 30 seconds.
- Add just enough water to cover the mushrooms and cover the pan. Cook for 5 mins or until the mushrooms are soft.
- Remove the lid and reduce the liquid.
- Add the garlic and season with salt & pepper. Roughly stir then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and add straight to the pan with the mushrooms.
- Add the chopped parsley and hazelnut oil. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with a scattering of chopped hazelnuts, and a sprinkling of parmesan if you like.