- Dissolve the yeast in the water (leave for 10 mins if using active dry yeast)
- Mix in remaining ingredients, ideally using a Danish dough whisk.
- Cover with cling film or a clean tea towel. Leave to prove for 12 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 250°C, and grease a 1.5-2lbs loaf tin.
- Flour the worktop and tip out the dough. It’s a very loose dough, but do your best to fold it into a loaf shape.
- Put it in the greased loaf tin with the seam side down.
- Place the loaf at the bottom of the oven and reduce the heat to 225°C. Bake for 35 minutes.