The best of France hamper is a veritable Tour de France, showcasing some of the finest brands of French foods and preserves. From Alsace to Provence, the Basque country to the border of Brittany - discover condiments, preserves and ingredients that celebrate the breadth of regional variety in French cuisine.
The best of France hamper includes:
- Pommery Royale Mustard with Cognac
- Pommery Red Wine Vinegar
- Christine Ferber Alsace Apple & Caramel Jam
- Christine Ferber Black Forest Jam: Sour Cherries & Kirsch
- Valrhona Guanaja 70% Dark Chocolate Mini Block
- Nicolas Alziari Fruity & Soft Provence Olive Oil
- Green Picholine Olives
- Organic Lavender Syrup
- Herbes de Provence
- La Tourangelle Pure Walnut Oil
- Pate de Campagne with Espelette Pepper
- Fleur de Sel de Guerande in Cloth Bag
- Artisan du Chocolat Salted Caramel Sauce
- Francois Doucet Chocolate Pralines
- Wicker Hamper
Contains allergens: egg, mustard, milk, nuts, sulphites, soya. Some products may contain traces of gluten.
Please note: depending on availability contents may vary from those shown in the photograph. Please see the list above for current contents.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99|
|Parcelforce Age-Verified ?||Suspended due to COVID-19|
|Parcelforce Saturday ?||£9.95|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.