The stunning Japanese knife trio lets you tackle all the main tasks required for making authentic Japanese meals. The hammered-finish set includes:
- Small deba – a smaller version of the classic deba, this knife is ideal for filleting and slicing small fish. It’s also great for boning small joints of meat. Please note that this knife is only textured on one side.
- Santoku – a wonderfully versatile knife suited for slicing, chopping and mincing. This lightweight, all-purpose knife handles vegetables, meat and fish with equal ease.
- Nakiri – the essential Japanese knife for chopping and slicing vegetables. Get wafer thin slices of daikon, or evenly sized carrot matchsticks.
The knives have a tsuchime, or ‘hammered’, finish. The dimples are not just beautiful; they also stop food from sticking to the sides of the knives.
The knives in the trio are made from high quality MV stainless steel. It is easy to sharpen, holds its edge for a long time, and has excellent resistance to corrosion. This makes it the ideal material for less-experienced knife users, or people who cannot devote the time needed to maintain carbon steel.
The Japanese Knife Trio is made in Seki City, Japan. Seki City is well known for the knife making craft, and is often referred to as the knife capital of the world. Nowadays, cities across the world fight for the title, however Seki City is still the champion for any Japanese knives, with the tradition dating back almost 800 years.
Care: do not use on any bones, as this may damage the blades. For culinary use only. Clean as soon as possible after use and dry immediately. Not dishwasher safe. Store in a clean, dry place. 1 year warranty available for the handle.
Only available for sale to over 18’s.
- Trio of Japanese knives
- Slice, chop, fillet & mince
- From all-purpose to specialist - complete selection
- High quality stainless steel
- 'Hammered' finish to prevent food from sticking
|£4.50 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Express ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £100
|DPD Signature Required ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Saturday or Sunday ?
|£9 or FREE for orders over £150
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.