Bulgogi, which means ‘barbecue’, is a staple in Korean cuisine! We’re taking ours up a notch to create the ultimate at-home BBQ dish: stir-fried pork belly in rich, spicy BOMBOM Gochujang.
Try this: Serve your bulgogi in lettuce cups with rice, and top with Ssamjang sauce.
This spicy pork bulgogi recipe was created by our friends at BomBom Market.
- Prepare your chopped ingredients and thinly slice the pork belly.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add your pork belly and fry over a medium heat with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the juices start to run clear, add your sliced garlic and cook until golden.
- Next, add the sugar, spring onions, onions and a dollop of BOMBOM's Gochujang sauce.
- Stir-fry until all the ingredients are sizzling and evenly coated in sauce. Add a little water to the pan if needed.
- Once everything is cooked, drizzle over sesame oil, add a dash of black pepper and mix again.
- To finish, plate it up, add a sprinkle of ground sesame seeds, and tuck in!