Laguiole en Aubrac’s gourmet knife block of six kitchen knives is a stunning collection of knives with beautiful mixed-wood handles. This is a knife set to help you complete every cookery task with ease and control.
These high-performance stainless steel knives come with a magnetic oak wood block to hold them in elegant display in your kitchen. This is a set that you will be using for years to come.
This knife set contains
- 10cm juniper paring knife - a small knife with a pointed tip, perfect for intricate kitchen tasks such as deveining prawns or scoring pastry.
- 15cm olivewood chef’s knife - a vertsile knife ideal for kitchen preparation of delicate meat and vegetables. Use to julienne carrots and potatoes, or for finely cutting herbs at speed.
- 20cm filleting knife - cut with control and precision with this knife to ensure the perfect fillet of fish.
- 20cm chefs knife - a classic knife that will cover the most demands of the kitchen. Use to slice grilled chicken or chop potatoes and onions
- 25cm chef’s knife - the largest multi-purpose knife, this is perfect for the chunkiest vegetables like squash, cabbage and potatoes.
- Inziricote 25cm bread knife - for clean and every slices of even the crustiest sourdough.
- Magnetic Oak wood knife block.
Each knife is crafted from 12c27 Sandvik stainless steel to produce an incredibly robust, durable blade that’s high-wear and corrosion-resistant.
This knife set makes a wonderful gift, ideal as a housewarming present to loved ones (or yourself!) or for any chef and food lover. It includes a certificate of authenticity.
About Laguiole en Aubrac
Laguiole en Aubrac brought the art of knife-making back to Espalion in the 20th century, creating the highest quality, artisanal stainless steel knives. The original Laguiole knife dates back to 1829, when a simple folding knife became the talk of not only the town, but the whole country, loved for its practicality and elegant, intricate design.
Fast forward to the 21st century and Laguiole en Aubrac are lovingly creating knives once again. All knives are individually hardened by hand; shaping and fitting are done by hand to the craftsman’s eye. Each knife is assembled from start to finish in one sequence and by a single craftsman.
All Laguiole en Aubrac knives come with a lifetime guarantee – they’re a name and knife you can trust.
|£4.50 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Express ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £100
|DPD Signature Required ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Saturday or Sunday ?
|£9 or FREE for orders over £150
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.