Flamigni started in 1930 as a pastry and coffee shop in Forli, in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. Three brothers, Armando, Lieto and Aurelio Flamigni saw great success with their traditional Italian pastries. It was Marco Buli, son-in-law of one of the Flamigni brothers, who encouraged the company to expand. They started to make nougat and eventually panettones, bringing their passion for innovation and high-quality ingredients to every aspect. They sum up their philosophy in the following way: ‘At Flamigni we’re at home to innovation, but only if it comes with improvement’.