Sweet white chocolate and sharp raspberries are the perfect backdrop to the bitter cocoa nibs in this blondie recipe.
Ingredients Serves: 16
- Grease and line a 20cm square tin. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and sugar over a medium heat. Then increase the heat and cook for 2 minutes until slightly caramelised. Transfer to a large mixing bowl to cool.
- Once cool, stir through the eggs and vanilla extract, followed by the flour, salt and baking powder. Then fold through the chocolate and half of the cocoa nibs.
- Tip the mixture into the tin and scatter over the raspberries and remaining cocoa nibs.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes and leave to cool in the tin before slicing into 16 squares.
You can also try scattering these brownies with freeze-dried raspberries instead.