Dressing Serves: 6
- 50ml olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp sumac
- 30g dill, chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced (approx 350g)
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 75g rocket
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Stir together the ingredients for the salad dressing. Just before serving, toss together with the dill, salad vegetables, salt and pepper.
After a stage as a chef at a London Michelin-starred restaurant Nicola became obsessed with seeking the best flavours from around the world. She started Sous Chef in 2012, and is always sharing her knowledge of ingredients and writing recipes to showcase those products. Learning from the products, Sous Chef's suppliers and her travels, Nicola has written the majority of the recipes on the Sous Chef website, all of which are big on flavour.