Essential Cuisine Premier Veal Jus is a richly flavoured concentrated veal jus. Make sauces with tremendous depth and a great hit of flavour. Used by professional chefs, each gluten free pot of veal jus makes over 6 litres of veal stock for perfect casseroles, risottos, soups, gravies and sauces.
- Use the concentrated veal jus as a perfect base for reductions and sauce making
- Add a little made up with hot water to your homemade veal jus to make it go further
- Make up with your own stock to create your own jus, saving time on reduction
Directions - this tub will make up to 8 litres of veal jus
- Whisk or stir 125g of premier veal jus concentrate into 1 litre of warm water in a saucepan
- Bring to the boil stirring constantly and simmer for 2-3 minutes
Always reseal after use and keep in a cool dry place. Ingredients: Veal stock (water, veal stock, veal extract, vegetable juices (tomato, carrot, mushroom, onion, garlic)), beef stock (water, beef stock), modified tapioca starch, yeast extracts, salt, glucose, flavourings, dextrose, maltodextrin, sugar, colour (caramel), emulsifier (mono and di-glycerides of fatty acids).
- Concentrated veal jus
- Add depth of flavour to sauces
- Great for soups, risottos & gravies
- Whisk 125g into 1 litre of warm water
- Simmer and ready to use
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.