Essential Cuisine veal glace adds fabulous depth of flavour to your dishes in seconds. The heavily reduced richly flavoured veal stock is a magical storecupboard ingredient. Give your sauces and marinades tremendous richness and a great hit of flavour. The veal glace has been developed by chefs for chefs.
You'll find many uses for the Essential Cuisine veal glace:
- Dilute with water - 25g per litre - to make up a veal stock for a richer tasting broth
- Intensify flavours in most dishes: drizzle at room temperature for dressing plates, or drizzle over a rich truffle risotto just before serving
- Intensify flavours in sauces: stir a little veal glace into the foaming butter just before serving, when making a beurre noisette with capers and lemon to serve with a veal chop
- Intensify flavours in burgers & meatballs: stir a teaspoon into your minced beef or veal before making meatballs and burgers
- Brush the veal glace onto veal escalopes just before you dredge them with flour, egg and breadcrumbs and then fry
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.