CasusGrill’s disposable eco BBQ is a direct replacement for old fashioned metal BBQ trays – and it’s biodegradable! CasusGrill is perfect for grilling halloumi, homemade burgers and vegetable skewers on the beach or in the park – and won’t leave behind a scorched patch of earth.
The CasusGrill BBQ uses bamboo charcoal briquettes, which sit in a bed of lava stones to insulate the grill and amplify the heat. It reaches searing temperatures that last up to an hour. Meanwhile, the BBQ casing is made from cardboard and the grill itself is made from bamboo sticks. It measures 32x24cm, with ample space for a large steak, or several sausages.
- No metals used to make the BBQ, which take up to 200 years to decompose.
- There’s no smell of lighter liquid when you fire up the BBQ.
- Quick Oxylite bamboo charcoal reaches 400C degrees in 5 minutes – so you can start cooking in an instant.
- The bamboo charcoal is made from 100% bamboo sawdust from sawmills, with no additives.
- The BBQ creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food is properly cooked.
- Includes thermal lightweight insulation – which reduces the risk of burn damage to grass or other surfaces.
- Reduced CO2 emissions because it uses less charcoal
- Very portable, and weighs approximately 1kg.
How to use the CasusGrill:
- Assemble the grill, then simply light the four corners of the briquette grid, and the coals will ash over within minutes.
- Place your food over the charcoal as usual, and cook your BBQ favourites.
- Cooking time lasts for about 60 minutes.
- Once you’ve finished cooking, recycle the cardboard and use the lava stones as compost or a soil conditioner.
CasusGrill was developed when Susanne and Carsten Brogger became fed up of seeing scorched earth marks from metal BBQs, while in the French mountains on holiday. They decided to create a single-use grill that doesn’t damage the environment. Now with several awards under their belt, they are on a mission to transform the disposable BBQ industry, and protect green spaces from non-degradable metal and burn damage.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.