Ingredients Serves: 16
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C fan. Line 2 flat baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- With a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Fold through the flour, pistachios and crushed crystallised rose petals.
- Roll out onto a lightly floured surface until about 5mm thick, and cut 6.5cm rounds (you will need to re-roll the remaining pastry to make 16). Transfer to the baking sheets.
- Chill for 30 minutes until firm. Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden. Leave to cool on the sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Dip half of each biscuit into the chocolate then return to the wire rack.
- Scatter some crystallised rose petals onto the chocolate and leave to cool and set.