The ThermaQ BBQ thermometer kit takes the guesswork out of barbecuing and smoking. Plug two probes into the thermometer unit and use to measure the internal food and barbecue temperatures at the same time.
The ThermaQ has a large LCD screen has a split display, one for each probe. It displays the current temperatures measured by each probe. Not only that, but it can also show the highest and lowest temperatures recorded by each probe in one ‘session’.
The kit comes with a crocodile clip oven probe and a penetration probe. Attach the crocodile clip to a grill rack in an oven, barbecue or barbecue smoker and in around 10 seconds you’ll have an accurate cooking temperature. The 225mm penetration probe lets you get right into the centre of a joint of meat to check the internal temperature.
The probes included in this kit have 2m braided stainless steel leads, and a range of -50 to 350°C.
The instrument is housed in an ergonomic, ABS case that includes 'Biomaster' additive which reduces bacterial growth. An integrated rubber seal ensures complete water resistance and helps reduce the possibility of damage in harsh environments. For extra protection, the kit comes with a silicone ‘boot’ for the thermometer unit. This has a built-in stand and magnet so you can use it anywhere - even clipping it onto the outside of your BBQ for easy reading.
The ThermaQ BBQ thermometer kit comes with a protective zip wallet for easy storage.
Specification: ThermaQ BBQ Thermometer Kit
- Range: -99.9 to 1372°C (crocodile clip & penetration probes -50 to 350°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°C to 299.9°C, thereafter 1°C
- System accuracy: ±0.4°C ±0.1% of reading
- Battery: 3 x 1.5 volt AAA (included)
- Battery life: 3000 hours (without backlight and alarm)
- Sensor type: K thermocouple
- Display: custom LCD
- Backlight: yes, adjustable
- Alarm: yes, adjustable from 85 – 105 decibels
- Dimensions: 32 x 71 x 141mm
- Weight: 230 grams
- Case material: ABS plastic with Biomaster anti-bacterial additive
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- Guarantee: two years
- Water/dust resistance: IP66/67 protection
- Measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Certification: FREE traceable calibration certificate
- ThermaQ Thermometer
- Crocodile Clip Oven Prob - K Type
- Penetration Probe - Braided
- ThermaQ Boot with Inbuilt Stand
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.