The Spice Kitchen African & Middle Eastern spice tin will send you on a culinary journey throughout Africa and the Middle East. This selection of essential spices and spice blends is presented in a stainless-steel spice tin, or masala dabba.
Every African & Middle Eastern spice tin includes:
- Baharat – earthy Middle Eastern blend of allspice, black peppercorns, cardamom, cassia, cloves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg and paprika
- Berbere – traditional Ethiopian blend of dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, basil, cumin, nigella, caraway and fenugreek
- Ras el Hanout – warm, aromatic Middle Eastern blend of cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, turmeric and cardamom
- Za’atar – fragrant, herby Middle Eastern blend of oregano, marjoram, sumac, salt and sesame seeds
- Harissa – fiery North African blend of dried red chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway
- Fenugreek seeds
- Pul biber / Aleppo pepper
- Urfa biber / Isot chilli
- 7 individual containers
- Stainless-steel spice spoon
Divide the spices and spice blends between the containers, one spice or blend in each. Then keep the tin to hand while cooking for easy access.
All of the containers are made from stainless steel and are removable for easy cleaning.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.