The De Buyer professional stainless-steel piping nozzle set is a comprehensive assortment of piping nozzles for professional and amateur pastry chefs alike. Use to pipe choux pastry, buttercream or meringues.
The set includes 35 large nozzles:
- 10 x plain nozzles – 4-18mm diameters
- 15 x star nozzles – 6-14 points, 5-20mm diameters
- 5 x petit four nozzles – 6-10 points, 10-18mm diameters
- 2 x rose nozzles – 6 & 8 points, 14mm diameter
- 2 x ribbon nozzles – 6 teeth, 15 x 3mm & 15 x 5mm nozzles
- 1 x garnish/ filling tip – 6mm diameter angled nozzle
The set also includes three adapters, so you can use different nozzles with one piping bag. The piping tips are all between 4.5 and 5cm high. The set is presented in a handy storage case. Use directly with disposable piping bags.
De Buyer piping tips have permanent size markings on the side for easy identification, and are designed for intensive professional use.
Piping nozzles are dishwasher safe. Adapters are hand wash only.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99|
|Parcelforce Age-Verified ?||Suspended due to COVID-19|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.