This Black Pepper Sauce chicken wing recipe is simple, but we promise you these wings are extra special, and certainly addictive!
This recipe was originally written by our friends at Flying Goose Sriracha.
- Lightly dust the wings in cornstarch and add to your baking tray.
- Cook wings at 180 C, for around 35 minutes, making sure they are cooked through.
- Whilst cooking, prep all your other ingredients.
- When cooked, add shallot, chilli, ginger and garlic to a large pan with butter, cooking for 2 minutes. Next add wings and sauce, coating everything in the peppery goodness.
- Serve with your spring onions to garnish
Feeling Inspired? Browse our range of Flying Goose sauces here.