With just a few ingredients this lemon pasta comes together very quickly and is an easy, delicious and flavourful meal. Watching the clams open is very satisfying, and once they're done the meal is basically ready. Just add the lemon tagliatelle pasta and top with parsley for some freshness.
This recipe was created by our friends at La Pasta Di Aldo.
Ingredients Serves: 4
- 250g Tagliatelle with Lemon "La Pasta di Aldo"
- 80g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic cloves
- ½ Glass of white wine
- 1 tsp of finely chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Thoroughly purge and wash the clams.
- Sauté the finely chopped garlic and the chilli pepper in a pan with the oil, add the clams, sprinkle with the wine and leave them to open.
- Boil the Tagliatelle with Lemon "La Pasta di Aldo"
- Drain and sauté in a pan with the clams, sprinkle with parsley and serve at the table.