Louis Francois stab 2000 is an ice cream stabiliser, that is designed to delay crystals forming as ice cream freezes. This ensures a smooth texture and softer scoop. It also helps increase volume, and slows melting.
- For ice cream with a low fat content (less than 7.5%), use 4-5 grams per litre
- For creams and ice creams with a high fat content (10-12%), use 2 to 3 grams per litre
- Without changing the recipe, blend the stabiliser with all or part of the sugar.
- Pour into cold milk or cream, whilst stirring. Rest for 15 minutes to allow the stabilizer to hydrate.
- Increase temperature and proceed as usual.
This large 1kg tub is ideal for commercial use.
Ingredients: glucose syrup, carob gum, sodium alginate, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides fat
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|