Louis Francois stab 2000 is an ice cream stabiliser, that is designed to delay crystals forming as ice cream freezes. This ensures a smooth texture and softer scoop. It also helps increase volume, and slows melting.
- For ice cream with a low fat content (less than 7.5%), use 4-5 grams per litre
- For creams and ice creams with a high fat content (10-12%), use 2 to 3 grams per litre
- Without changing the recipe, blend the stabiliser with all or part of the sugar.
- Pour into cold milk or cream, whilst stirring. Rest for 15 minutes to allow the stabilizer to hydrate.
- Increase temperature and proceed as usual.
This large 1kg tub is ideal for commercial use.
Ingredients: glucose syrup, carob gum, sodium alginate, carrageenan, mono and diglycerides fat
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99|
|Parcelforce Age-Verified ?||Suspended due to COVID-19|
|Parcelforce Saturday ?||£9.95|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.