A simple dish made with only a handful of ingredients, it's the perfect summer recipe. Made with just pistachios, olive oil and salt, the pistachio pesto is the star of the show. Paired with a grating of parmesan and chargrilled courgette, the dish celebrates the simplicity of a paired back dish made with high-quality ingredients.
This recipe was created by our friends at Maison Bremond.
- In a bowl, mix the courgette slices with 4 tbsp of oil, salt and pepper.
- Sear them on the grill until they have chargrilled markings on them.
- Cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes until al dente. Save a ladle of pasta cooking water. Drain them and return them to the pan with the remaining oil.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter, and add the pasta, saved pasta cooking water, courgette slices and the parmesan.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper then off the heat, stir in the pistachio pesto and serve.