Louis Francois super neutrose gallia is a sorbet stabiliser, designed to stop crystals from forming as liquids set. This ensures a smooth texture, and softer scoop. It also increases volume, and helps to slow melting as the sorbet is carried to table.
- Fruits sorbets 4 to 5 g/l
Directions for use:
- Mix the sorbet stabiliser with the total quantity of sugar in the recipe.
- Add this powder mix to the liquid in the recipe while stirring. Sorbet stabiliser will form lumps when it comes into contact with fat meaning milk and cream are not suitable.
- Let the mix rest for about 15 minutes for the maturation process (i.e. in order to let the stabiliser act correctly)
- Increase the temperature while stirring, and continue as usual.
This large 1kg tub is ideal for commercial use.
Ingredients: glucose, thickening agent E410 (carob gum), gelling agents: E401 (alginate), E407 (carrageenans)
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99|
|Parcelforce Age-Verified ?||Suspended due to COVID-19|
|Parcelforce Saturday ?||£9.95|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.