The iVide sous vide cooker with WiFi gives you professional results at home with the touch of a button. The iVide device lets you turn any deep cooking vessel into your very own sous vide water bath.
Sous vide – also known as precision cooking – is a cooking technique where food is sealed into plastic bags and placed in a temperature controlled water bath. The water is kept circulating to prevent the possibility of hot or cold spots for evenly cooked food every time.
- Hands-off, time-saving cooking. Just set and walk away, and keep an eye on it from your phone or tablet.
- Easy and fool proof. Never overcook a meal again. Perfect results, every time. Gourmet taste.
- Versatile. Use with almost any cooking vessel with a minimum depth of 15cm up to a 20-litre capacity.
- Capture the full, TRUE flavour of foods
- Added nutritional value. Natural juices and nutrients are retained in the vacuum seal bag.
- Easy clean-up. Just rinse the pot when you’re finished.
- Near silent running
- Safe cooking. Built-in sensors prevent overheating and switch off the iVide if accidentally used without water or if water level is too high/low.
- Saves you money. Tenderizes inexpensive cuts.
Use the adjustable clamp to fix the iVide to the side of any sufficiently large cooking pot. Fill the pot with enough water to cover whatever you are cooking - the iVide works best in 10-20 litres of water. Seal your ingredients into a plastic bag using a vacuum sealer, and place in the water.
Now comes the really clever part. Download the iVide app to your smartphone or tablet, and make sure the iVide is connected to your smart device using your WiFi. Select the food you want to cook, the weight of it and the 'doneness' you are looking for - e.g. rare, medium or well done. The app will calculate the precise temperature and time needed to cook your food exactly the way you want it. That information goes straight to the iVide cooker and starts the sous vide process.
Once the cooking time is up, remove your food from the bag. With meat, fish and poultry, you may wish to quickly sear the food in a pan or use a cook’s blowtorch to finish. Serve immediately.
- Anti-reflective touch screen - responsive even with wet fingers
- Working temperature 25°C to 90°C, accuracy 0.1°C
- Heat up time 15 minutes to 65°C
- Temperature stability 0.1°C
- Choose between °C and °F
- State-of-the-art 800w heating element that will never burn itself out
- Maximum pressure flow rate of 8 Litres per minute
- Removable stainless-steel sleeve for easy cleaning
- Supplier model number: SVT-IVIDE-HOME-WIFI
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
Please note: the iVide sous vide cooker will only turn on when immersed in water. There is a visual and audio alert when the set cooking time is up, but the device will continue to operate at the last selected temperature until turned off. The iVide sous vide cooker with WiFi includes: quick start users’ guide, UK 3-pin plug. iPhone 4S or newer, Android 4.3 or newer.
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|