All the kit you need to get started with hot and cold smoking - just add meat and coals! There are two main types of smoking: cold and hot. Cold smoking doesn't cook your food but it does bring beautiful flavours, and if smoked for long enough will also help preserve it. Use the ProQ cold smoke generator food smoker to cold smoke a whole side of salmon, whole pork belly for bacon, cheese or nuts. The ProQ Frontier Elite smoker hot smokes food - which mean they cook food as well as flavouring with smoke. This is the ultimate in low 'n' slow outdoor cooking, making an American BBQ of slow cooked ribs or pulled pork.
- The ProQ Frontier Elite 3in1 BBQ Smoker: the best way to get hot smoky American BBQ flavours by hot-smoking everything from brisket to ribs, pulled pork to a whole turkey
- BBQ Chimney Starter: the fastest way to ignite your BBQ
- ProQ Cold Smoke Generator: just place this in the base of your proQ Frontier, to turn the BBQ into a cold smoking chamber! The smoke generator will make hours of aromatic smoke – cold smoke whole sides of salmon, bacon, cheeses
- Apple & hickory wood chips for hot smoking: apple wood for gentler flavours, and hickory for intense Kansas City and Memphis BBQ
- Cherry Wood Dust for cold smoking. It's a fantastic all rounder that works particularly well with poultry, game and vegetables.
Read getting started with your ProQ BBQ to learn more.
Please be aware that this product comes in its own packaging.
|£4.50 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Express ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £100
|DPD Signature Required ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Saturday or Sunday ?
|£9 or FREE for orders over £150
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.