A vegetable spiralizer is the new must-have kitchen gadget for low-carb diets and raw food fiends. Turn vegetables or courgettes into spaghetti like strands 'courgetti' in seconds. Spiralize carrots and daikon or mooli to make fine vegetable threads for Japanese or Thai salads, dressed with fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and chilli. And toss spirals of cucumber with a little salt and vinegar for a refreshing summer salad. The spiralizer is also brilliant for sneaking in extra vegetables in bowls of spaghetti for children or veg-averse family members and guests.
The vegetable spiraliser includes three different blades:
- Flat blade for wide spirals, perhaps for cucumbers in salads
- Blade for thicker spirals, ideal for softer vegetables like courgettes, to blanche in boiling water before serving with bolognese or puttanesca sauce
- Blade for fine spirals, for firmer vegetables or salads. Try with carrots, and daikon or mouli
- Feet with suction cups to keep the spiraliser steady during use
- Slots to store the blades
- Platform to catch the vegetable spirals
Brand: Apollo La Vida Verde
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.