If you’ve been hunting for your perfect induction wok, then look no further. This pan is used by the Sous Chef founders on their induction hob every day at home. You can’t get a better testimonial than that!
Wok cooking without a huge gas burner is a challenge. When stir-frying, the entire wok surface should get searingly hot to give your food the largest surface area to cook on. Yet most modern hobs can only heat the base of a wok, leaving the majority of the cooking surface cold.
This Vogue Tri-Wall wok solves that problem. A conductive aluminium core – the thermocore – is sandwiched between the stainless steel outer surfaces. This means that even when you heat only the wok’s flat base – using induction, gas or electricity – the heat quickly and evenly conducts up the sides. The entire wok surface area gets hot, for perfect stir-fried dishes every time.
- Dimensions 12(Ø)"/ 305mm
- Heavy duty 2.7mm gauge construction
- Aluminium thermocore sandwiched between stainless steel walls for even heat distribution
- Hardwearing mirror polished exterior with brushed finish interior
- Suitable for use with any cooking surface including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Stay cool heavy cast riveted stainless steel handles
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|