The Saint Germain picnic hamper for four comes with everything you need for a luxurious family picnic – just add food! The hamper is made in a vintage ‘red riding hood’ style, and is hand crafted from natural willow with real leather straps.
Included in the hamper are:
- 4 porcelain plates (20cm) – each bearing the Les Jardins de la Comtesse coat of arms
- 4 wine glasses (180ml) – real glass, so you can enjoy a proper glass of wine on your picnic!
- 4 sets of cutlery – four each of stainless steel forks, knives and teaspoons with wood-effect melamine handles
- Salt & pepper shakers
- Waiter corkscrew/bottle opener – with wooden melamine handle
- 4 cotton napkins – in a dark green and white red and white gingham pattern
- Built in insulated compartment – zip up insulated compartment to keep food cool (or warm) in your hamper
The Saint Germain picnic hamper is lined with dark green and white or red and white gingham patterned cotton, for traditional countryside feel. You can keep all accessories in their place with the dedicated leather straps. Two compartments in the middle of the hamper are ideal for bottles of wine or other drinks.
This large hamper is ideal for families or picnics with friends.
Les Jardins de la Comtesse – or ‘the gardens of the Countess’ – is a company inspired by the owner’s grandmother. She belonged to the de Rességuier family, one of Europe’s oldest aristocratic families who were founded in the late 14th century. Her penchant for large picnics on the family estate was the seed that grew into Les Jardins de la Comtesse. Their traditional wicker hampers with real leather straps and essential accessories add a touch of French luxury to every picnic.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99|
|DHL Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
|DHL Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £75)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.