Rosle’s Videro G4-S Vario+ Gas BBQ in black is the top choice for serious BBQers who want perfect results at the touch of a button, every time they grill. The gas grill has four main stainless steel burners, letting you cook juicy burgers, lamb kebabs and whole sea bream at different temperatures, all over direct heat.
Find out more about which gas BBQ is perfect for you, in our Buyer's Guide to Gas BBQs.
- Three main stainless steel burners
- Heavy-duty grill grates made of enamelled cast iron give you those classic ‘barbecue stripes’ without the need for charcoal
- A glass lid lets you keep an eye on what’s cooking while keeping the heat in
- Alongside the main grill, the Rosle Videro G4-S Vario+ gas BBQ has foldable tables on both sides - you can set up an extra grill on the side to extend the cooking space, gently heat sauces, keep food warm, use as utensil rests - or fold away if space is tight.
- Safety comes first - illuminated control knobs light white when off and red when on
Size and capacity
- The Rosle gas barbecue has a grilling area of 70 x 45cm, perfect for cooking for up to 5-7 people at once.
- With the G4-S Vario+, storage comes as standard. There is room to store gas tanks up to 11kg, an area to tuck away the grill inserts when not in use.
There are a number of fantastic accessories available for each Rosle BBQ:
- The Videro BBQ cover
- Rosle Pizza Stone
- Premium Rotosserie Attachment
- Rotisserie BBQ Basket
- BBQ Chicken Roaster
- The Rosle Burger Set
- BBQ Skewers
- Locking Tongs
Why choose a gas BBQ?
Ready to use at the flick of a switch, gas barbecues let you start cooking in an instant - a joy for when you want a last-minute BBQ feast, or for keen cooks who don’t want to wait around for charcoal to burn. As the temperature is regulated, a gas BBQ offers precision cooking, whether you’re grilling rare beef burgers, chargrilled sausages or golden halloumi. With an in-built thermometer, you can be sure each dish will be cooked to perfection, time and time again.
Rosle is a fifth generation family run business based in Germany who make innovative, durable grills for those who are serious about BBQ cooking. With a motto of ‘Grill and Chill’, Rosle uses German engineering to produce functional and quality grills, built to last. The Rosle Videro range offers high performance features, from the fast ignition to a large temperature range and sleek design, all in one stainless steel gadget. The Air F50 and F60 kettle grill range is ideal for smaller spaces, offering the same fantastic features in a more compact design.
These quality German BBQs are substantial, and fairly heavy – but we will deliver them to your doorstep for FREE! As this is a special service, it will take 3-5 working days for the BBQ to get to you.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.
July 20th, 2021