With the Ottolenghi FLAVOUR cookbook and ingredients set you only need to add a few fresh ingredients to start making flavour-packed, veg-centric meals every day.
The three principles in Ottolenghi’s FLAVOUR book are process, pairing and produce, and how these factors can create flavour, while also delivering brand-new ingredient combinations. This veg-focussed book calls for a few specialist ingredients, paired with more everyday, fresh staples. With that in mind, we’ve hand-picked six hard-to-find ingredients that are essential in FLAVOUR, plus a nifty Sous Chef branded drawstring bag for taking with you to the shops!
The Ottolenghi FLAVOUR cookbook set includes:
- Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste: Complex chilli flavours and a rich spiciness
- Cool Chile Co Whole Ancho Chillies 70g: With fruity, sweet notes and mild levels of heat
- Dried Black Lime: For an intensely sour flavour and earthy hit of acidity
- Pure Maple Syrup: A rich, heady sweetness that works in savoury and sweet recipes
- Aleppo Pepper - Pul Biber: These pepper flakes bring a medium heat to sauces and marinades
- Hibiscus Flowers: Floral, tart flavours and a bright pink hue
- Ottolenghi FLAVOUR cookbook
- Sous Chef Drawstring Gift Bag
Please note the due to stock availability the products included may occasionally differ from the photograph, however the list above is correct. For individual product ingredients and allergens please check packets on delivery.
|£4.50 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Express ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £100
|DPD Signature Required ?
|£7 or FREE for orders over £60
|DPD Saturday or Sunday ?
|£9 or FREE for orders over £150
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.