Bring your culinary creativity to the next level and impress your guests with spectacular dishes such as mint caviar beads that burst in the mouth, chocolate spaghetti, lemon foam or tzatziki spheres! This “do it yourself” molecular gastronomy kit includes all you need to experiment at home with the molecular techniques seen on Masterchef and in high-end restaurants.
The beautiful kit includes four pre-measured molecular gastronomy ingredients, five specialised molecular tools as well as a 50-recipe DVD that makes molecular gastronomy easy and accessible to everyone. Go on… play with your food!
What will I learn?
This kit will give you the perfect grounding in molecular gastronomy with clear step-by-step instructions for three key techniques in the recipe booklet.
- SPHERIFICATION: Encapsulate flavours into bubbles that burst in your mouth: make yoghurt ravioli using advanced reverse spherification.
- EMULSIFICATION: Create colourful foams that intensify aromas - top your dish with a light and tasty lemon foam or "cloud".
- GELIFICATION: Sculpt liquids into tasty pearls, ravioli or spaghetti. Create a 'caviar' of soft balsamic vinegar pearls.
What's in the box?
- 4 ingredients for molecular gastronomy (20 sachets)
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Agar Agar
- 5 sachets / net 25g - Calcium Lactate
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Sodium Alginate
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Soy Lecithin (contains soya)
- 3 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 measuring spoon
- 1 food grade syringe
- 2 silicone tubes
- 1 silicone mold
- 1 DVD of 50 recipes
|Standard - Hermes ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Age-Verified - Parcelforce ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express - DHL ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|By 12 - Parcelforce ?||£9.95|
|Saturday - Parcelforce ?||£9.95|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.