Global’s boxed 3 piece knife set is a trio that lets you tackle every kitchen task. This set includes:
- Global cook’s knife - an all-rounder, and the one go-to knife you need for your kitchen. In fact, this 20cm bladed knife is the best-selling Japanese kitchen knife ever made!
- Global peeling knife - with an 8cm blade, this knife is perfect for smaller kitchen jobs including peeling and cutting fruit.
- Global utility knife - a multi-purpose knife with a 15cm blade. The long blade makes it ideal for slicing and carving meat.
Here’s what makes Global knives different from other kitchen knives:
- The Rockwell scale measures the hardness of steel, and these Global knives measure between 56 and 58. This rates on the higher end which means the blades are stronger, and are less likely to chip or become damaged - perfect for frequent use.
- With a tight 15 degree angle blade, these knives feel much smoother to use.
Please note, these knives are hand wash only.
Global knives have been hand-crafted in Japan for over 30 years following Japanese sword-making traditions. Global kitchen knives were first designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada. His aim was to create a series of knives using the best raw materials available, which were easy to handle yet durable, and could be used by both chefs and home cooks alike.
The classic knives collection have Global’s famous Cromova18 blades and are sharpened to a 15 degree angle to provide a smoother feel when chopping. Each knife has a weighted hollow handle for ease of holding.
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.