The gin & tonic may be a British classic, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have some fun with it! Reinvent your G & T – create an airy cloud of tonic foam to top off your drink, deconstruct your favourite concoction and turn your gin into floating caviar, encapsulate a whole gin & tonic in a bubble, or even make your own tonic syrup.
This kit contains four easy-to-follow recipes, and the essential ingredients and tools you need to get started.
What will I learn?
- HOMEMADE TONIC SYRUP: make your own tonic syrup with cinchona bark
- CLOUD OF TONIC: create gorgeous foams that intensify aromas
- DECONSTRUCTED GIN & TONIC: deconstruct your drink into tasty caviar
- GIN & TONIC BUBBLES: encapsulate your cocktails into bubbles that burst in your mouth
What is in the box?
- 4 molecular gastronomy ingredients (2 sachets/ net 4g – Sodium alginate, 2 sachets/ net 10g – Calcium lactate, 2 sachets/ net 4g – Soy lecithin, 1 sachet/ net 20g – Citric acid)
- Cinchona bark
- 2 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 silicone mould
- 1 booklet with 3 molecular gin & tonic recipes and one tonic syrup recipe
|Hermes Economy ?||£3.99 (or FREE for orders over £50)|
|Express ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Signature Required ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Weekend Delivery ?||£6.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
|Large Item Delivery ?||£29.99 (or FREE for orders over £100)|
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Sous Chef website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change.