The gin & tonic may be a British classic, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have some fun with it! Reinvent your G & T – create an airy cloud of tonic foam to top off your drink, deconstruct your favourite concoction and turn your gin into floating caviar, encapsulate a whole gin & tonic in a bubble, or even make your own tonic syrup.
This kit contains four easy-to-follow recipes, and the essential ingredients and tools you need to get started.
What will I learn?
- HOMEMADE TONIC SYRUP: make your own tonic syrup with cinchona bark
- CLOUD OF TONIC: create gorgeous foams that intensify aromas
- DECONSTRUCTED GIN & TONIC: deconstruct your drink into tasty caviar
- GIN & TONIC BUBBLES: encapsulate your cocktails into bubbles that burst in your mouth
What is in the box?
- 4 molecular gastronomy ingredients (2 sachets/ net 4g – Sodium alginate, 2 sachets/ net 10g – Calcium lactate, 2 sachets/ net 4g – Soy lecithin, 1 sachet/ net 20g – Citric acid)
- Cinchona bark
- 2 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 silicone mould
- 1 booklet with 3 molecular gin & tonic recipes and one tonic syrup recipe
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|