Louis Francois galligum guar, or guar gum, is a natural product ground from dried guar seeds and is commonly used to thicken sauces. The off-white powder is tasteless, and it hydrates quickly and easily in cold or warm water.
- 10g/kg for dairy and reduced fat spreads
- 5-10g/kg for ice cream, sorbets, pates, jellies, instant desserts, preserves, sauces
- 2-5g/kg for baked goods: croissants, cakes, breads. Flavoured spirits made from grapes or apples. Flavoured dairy drinks
- If using with sugar or another starch, pre-blend before adding to liquid. Then stir well whilst mixing into cold or warm water.
- If not mixing with sugar or another starch, sprinkle over the surface of the liquid before stirring to mix.
Guar gum is insoluble in alcohol or ether. This large 1kg tub is ideal for commercial use.
Ingredients: guar gum (E412)
|Standard UK Delivery ?||£3.50 or free when you spend £35|
|Express Delivery ?||£6.95 or free when you spend £75|
|Next day by 12pm ?||£9.95|